Monday, March 28, 2011

now we are barrel racers


Tonight was Sky's second Barrel lesson and she LOVES it. She has shown English for the past five years and though she has done very well she was not having fun...it was high stress and I really didn't love it. My friend Brandie let us try her barrel saddle because as those of you who have horses know saddles are $$$ and I need to sell all the English tack to get the western tack. Sky loves the barrel and pole stuff and the relaxed feeling of a western lesson. I really think she just wants to curl her hair and wear blingy belts and sparkly glitter shirts to tell you the truth?? I'll keep you posted. Albert the Hafflinger will be going to his 30day boot camp this weekend. The girl who is taking him does it all, she does barrels,shows western and english,events and does dressage so he will be in great hands. Untill tomorrow...I found this photo of a rodeo FU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment